As we begin a New Year 2016 it is imperative that we get the year started off right way! One of the key indicators to creating success long term is figuring out your Path. Figuring out WHY you are doing what you are doing and how you can change your life forever. Strategic Planning is one of the KEYs to really changing your life and identifying your path!
We all have the Fight or Flight mentality. We can either fight through the things that are difficult or run away from the things that scare you!
Some of my favorite quotes from this conversation.
“Some people are lost in the fire, while others are built from it.”
“Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.”
“Your level of success in life is directly correlated with your level of personal development.”
“Your life is a journey, you most likely cannot figure out everything in 90 days, but you can sure make a dent.”
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!”
“Change your input. If you are out there seeking advice, you are asking the wrong people.”
“Seek wisdom or wise council- communicate with people whose bank account is where you want yours to be.”
“How proud you are of your children, are you as proud of yourself as you are your children?”
Listen in on this podcast and find out how Danelle Delgado has become successful with a few fundamental steps.
- Create an environment to win! – Emotionally, Spiritually, Physically.
- Surround yourself with Great people – People around you that are just exceptional. People who challenge you on a day to day basis. “You are a product of the 5 people you surround yourself with.”
- Align yourself and your environment with what you want and what makes you happy. The things that help you become a better version of yourself.
- Become laser focused – Always spend time in personal development. 99% won’t commit to the process of personal development. You need to know exactly where you are headed.
- Take action! – Circle of people around you makes you move. Take steps right now to get started. Do something every day that helps you change your life!
- Take Moments of Mediation – you can’t find your true path with NOISE!
- Create a target in mind – Write the things that mean the most to you on the target. Evaluate those things that take precedence in your life first. This will help you say yes and no to the things that mean the most to you. Evaluate all things based on your target. Do the things you have going on in your life match your target.
- Identify what your Bulls-eye is – Make it so defined to where you have to look your bulls-eye (individual) in the eyes and tell them if you didn’t accomplish it they weren’t worth it